Thank you for purchasing your new boots from ChippewaBoots.com. Be sure to read this notice regarding our return policy before wearing your new boots.
Always try on your new boots indoors and test wear them only on carpeted or clean, smooth surfaced floors. We cannot accept back boots that have visible scuffs or that have been worn outside.
You should know within a few minutes whether or not the boots fit you comfortably. If not, you might want to try them on with a different pair of socks or at a different time of day.
Returns 30 days old or less:
We want you to be fully satisfied with every product you purchase from ChippewaBoots.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and restocking fee of $6.95.
The item must be returned in new condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork to ensure full credit. For your convenience, we will include the return/exchange form with your confirmation of shipment email.
- You must include the return form (Acrobat PDF). Be certain to save copies for your records.
- If you need a return label, contact a customer service representative at (800) 550-7327 or e-mail us at: Chippewa Customer Service. We do not provide return labels for USPS shipments.
- We will not accept CODs or third party billing for returned merchandise.
- If there is extensive damage to an item upon delivery, please contact a customer service representative immediately at 800-550-7327 or e-mail us at Chippewa Customer Service.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 10-15 days of our receiving your returned product. Note: Credit cards are refunded immediately when the credit is approved. Debit card refunds take a little longer…as long as 10-15 days after the credit is issued before the funds appear in your bank account. This is not a Justin Brands process. This is the way your bank handles a credit to your checking account.
Once you have decided to keep your new boots and begin to wear them, they are no longer eligible for a return merely due to fair wear and tear. If, however, you believe your boots are not holding up due to a manufacturing defect, please email customer service at: Chippewa Boots Customer Service.
All returns must be sent to our warehouse at:
Justin Brands Inc.
Attn: RETURNS DEPT.
7301 Harris Legacy Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76140
- Your name, address, daytime phone, and email address.
- Be sure you fill out the return form completely, including the reason you are returning the product.
- Please pack your return carefully, in the original carton if possible.
Thanks again for shopping with Chippewa Boots!